Terms and Conditions
- A non-refundable deposit must be paid into our business account before our tehcnicians set off for the job, failure to do so may result in you missing your allocated time or the job being cancelled
- We have the right to refuse any job if we deem it is unsafe for our technicians.
- If we receive a PCN after carrying out a job we will notify you of charges related to this. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay the PCN
- If you fail to order the correct tyre then you will still be charged a call out fee; please ensure you speak to our team and confirm the size
- We are not liable for any wear and tear to the wheels whilst providing our services
- If the tyre supplied has issues please contact us within 24 hours to see if there is anything we can do.. Whilst we ensure our part worn tyres are pressure tested and physically tested we cannot guarantee their longevity you pay a smaller price for a part worn tyre and we do not accept liability of the damage. Furthermore tyres are a wear and tyre item therefore no refunds will be provided.